History of Kirkintilloch Town Hall
Baird, Mary, Elizabeth Corroon, Thomas D. Dewar, Rosalind McMeekin, Mae Pitcairn, Nan Scott and Nancy Stewart. The Diary of a Town Hall (Kirkintilloch, 2007), pp.204, illus with drawings, sketches and facsimiles. ISBN 978-0-904966-58-9. A detailed chronology of Kirkintilloch Town Hall, 1906-2006, extracted from the Kirkintilloch Herald and other sources. Available in print at £6.00, plus £2.00 postage & packing, as appropriate.

History of the Society
Brown, Matthew and Mae Pitcairn. Kirkintilloch & District Society of Antiquaries: highlights of its history 1933-2008 (Kirkintilloch, 2008), pp.76. ISBN 978-0-904966-60-2. This is an extension of an original publication of 1983 by Matthew Brown, with the additional years 1983-2008 researched and compiled by Mae Pitcairn. Both authors held the position of Honorary President of the Society at the time their contributions were prepared. Available free as a PDF by clicking here.

Kirkintilloch Place Names
Cross, Catriona, Tom Dewar, Rosalind McMeekin, Mae Pitcairn and Nancy Stewart. Place Names of Kirkintilloch and District, 2nd ed (Kirkintilloch, 2002), pp.180, illus with many sketches by Rosalind McMeekin. ISBN ISBN 978-0-904966-56-9. The First Edition was published in 2000; a reprint of the 2nd ed, with corrections, was issued in 2003. This book is now out of print, but will be available as a free download in 2018. Please check back.

Places of Worship in Scotland Project
The Society has been a partner in this project since 2015 and some of its members have collaborated to create architectural and historic descriptions of St David's Memorial Park Parish Church, Kirkintilloch and Lenzie Union Parish Church. Permission has been granted to offer these documents as PDF downloads, obtainable by clicking on the appropriate name. 

To obtain copies of publications in print please see contact details in Contact Us section.